Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boo in the Zoo

I absolutely love Halloween! Grandpa Bob and Grandma Jeannie treated Wes and myself to Boo in the Zoo at the Oakland Zoo. They had a costume parade for the kiddies, decorated the whole zoo in a Halloween theme and had a scavenger hunt! It was so much fun. Wes and I both dressed as giraffes and Grandma Jeannie dressed as a kitty while Grandpa Bob claimed to be wearing a scary shirt. I love costumes. We saw everything there, some parents even went all out as pirates and witches. I feel that Wes was definitely the cutest baby there. Everyone stopped to talk to him and point out how adorable he is. I am not biased or exaggerating at all :) We will be doing this again next year.




Baby Giraffe!





Looking at elephants









Male bat.


This is were Wesley gets that look from




No comments:

Post a Comment